In accordance with the Italian law on data protection, i.e. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, the user of our website understands that Oreficeria Cornaro undertakes to handle his/her personal data in full respect of the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and to protect the user's confidentiality and the rights in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. We therefore inform the user that:
1) All the personal data gathered and stored as a result of the user using the forms on the website will be processed for the following purposes: informative messages in response to enquiries made by the user using our on-line forms (known as "contacts"). Said data will be processed by the Data Controller for marketing operations and, more specifically, to send the user commercial information and advertising material via email, fax or ordinary post provided the user has given his/her consent.
2) The user is free to decide whether or not to provide his/her data, but any refusal to do so by the interested party/user will make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to enquiries and provide certain services.
3) Data may be processed using paper or digital means in full respect of the minimal measures foreseen in Annex B "Technical Discipline" of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
4) The personal data processed by Oreficeria Cornaro will not be sold or disclosed to or handled by third parties.
5) The Data Controller responsible for personal data gathered via this website is Oreficeria Cornaro, having its registered office in Italy, in Via Camozzi n.44 - Bergamo.
6) The user's personal data will not be processed for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
8) Users may contact the Data Controller by email at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise their rights pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. More specifically, users have the right to request and obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of their personal data, even if not already registered, and to ask that any such data is disclosed to them in an intelligible form. Users may also ask about the origin of such data and the logic, purpose and means used to handle their data, as well as the identity of the Data Controller and the person responsible for processing these and any other such personnel. Users may demand that their personal data be deleted or rendered anonymous and the immediate cessation of any unlawful processing of their data; they may also request that their data be updated, corrected or, if in their interest, integrated; furthermore, users may also oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of their data.
9) These explanatory notes may be subject to change. Should Oreficeria Cornaro make any substantial changes to the way it uses users' personal data, it will inform users by publishing the new details on its website in a highly visible manner.
As part of their normal operation, the information systems and applications dedicated to ensuring the functionality of this website detect certain data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols) that are not associated to directly identifiable users.
These data include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who visit the website, the addresses in URI format (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used to send these to the server, the size of the file in response and the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), as well as other parameters regarding the operating system and the device/means used by the user. These data are processed for no longer than is strictly necessary and for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistics on the use of the website and in order to control of its correct functioning.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The voluntary and explicit sending of emails to the addresses indicated in the various access channels via this website and the use of the forms specifically provided for this purpose entails the acquisition of the address and personal data of the sender/user, which are required in order to answer to the user's enquiries. Brief explanatory notes will be provided or appear on the web pages for specific optional services. Users are therefore required to give their explicit consent for the use of their data provided when using these forms in order to request such services.
Tutela del marchio e dei diritti relativi al sito web
Please note that the domain name, the logo, the graphics, the programming, the contents, the images and the documents contained in this website are the property of Oreficeria Cornaro and so only this is authorised to make use of the same, to publicise them and/or to modify them. All the contents published or presented on this website, including their selection and organisation, as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by the Italian data protection law ("privacy code", Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), by the Italian law on copyright and by the other national regulations concerning the protection of the intellectual and industrial property, including any subsequent modifications and integrations to the same.